Moana - Lake Brunner - New Zealand

The Cafe 

The Stationhouse Cafe was built in 1901 and it remained open until 1963 when a new residence was built next door.  The house was sold to a local person as a residence.  In 1993, it was sold again and turned into a tearooms serving lunches, and morning and afternoon teas. A few years later the cafe also served evening meals in response to demand. 


Back to main page